Company name: Call me 247 ltd
Business address: 12 Conavon Court, Blackfriars Street. Salford, M35BQ
Company Registration number – 10776650
VAT number: 269812956
Phone number: 0161 8395681 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm GMT)
E-mail address: CALLME247@MAIL.COM
Terms and Conditions for Online Credit Card Payments
All payments using the online credit card facilities to access the adult chat service are subject to the following conditions.
1. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in the specified currency.
2. Payments are debited to CM247
3. Credit card payments are secure:
Payments will be processed directly by Pay safe.
Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
call me 247 LTD does not have access to your credit card details. These are processed securely by pay safe. We do have access to the last four digits of your card number which may be used for verification during any correspondence with us.
If successful, Paysafe will confirm that your payment was completed.
If unsuccessful, paysafe will advise that your payment has failed. Call me 247 ltd will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your card provider for details.
If your payment fails, you may call our office on 01618395681 where we can try to process your card manually. If this method fails you will need to contact your card issuing bank for further assistance.
If your payment was successful our service will transfer you to all the girls available and you can chose one accordingly. You will then use your purchased mins and then the call will then give you an option to purchase more mins or the call wil be disconnected.
6. If you have supplied us with a valid email address, paysafe will confirm your payment details via email. Your transaction ID may be required should you need to correspond with firstname.lastname@example.org
7. By using call me 247 Ltd’s telephone card facilities you agree to all applicable call me 247 policies regarding the use of our adult chat service.
8. There will be no Refunds. However if you need assistance please email email@example.com or telephone 01618395681 and we will try to assist you.
9. All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the call me 247 privacy statement. Customers may from time to time receive email and mobile broadcasts. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
10.Call me 247 ltd Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
11. The Adult Chat Service:
Call me 247 Ltd will endeavour to maintain the services at all times, however we cannot take any accountability for any service down times due to equipment failure and or any third party services involved with the services advertised herein.
We cannot guarantee that you will be put through to the operator of your choice by either using their PIN number or by choosing them from the carousel of available operators. If you would like to speak to a particular operator and you cannot get through to them please telephone the office on 01618395681 Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
The Services are provided for entertainment purposes only.
The minutes you have purchased are only used once you connect to an operator.
All calls to the service are recorded.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) then sends these cookies back to the website on each subsequent visit so that they can remember things like preferences.
The cookies we use
The cookies used on our website fall into one category:
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website. For example, which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies are essential to us being able to operate and maintain our website.
These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
In some cases, some performance cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed below.
We use performance cookies to:
1. Provide statistics on how our website is used
2. Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
3. Test different designs of our website
Cookies we have defined as performance will NOT be used to:
1. Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
2. Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
3. Target adverts to you on any other website